Vacmaster VBV1210 Review
There are many gadgets and tools that you need to make life easier for you, but they all cost money. And so finding a 2-in-1 tool that is affordable like the Vacmaster VBV1210 is always a good thing. Whether you want to blow some leaves in your yard or vacuum them this tool has what it takes to do both fast and very efficiently.
Table of Contents
Vacmaster VBV1210 Review
1. Technical Features
The Vacmaster VBV1210 comes with 5 HP peak motor that is what makes it possible for the unit to work as both a blower and vacuum. This motor is capable of generating air speeds of up to 210 mph. The suction that this unit produces is also sufficient for most home cleaning needs, and you can use it for everything from cleaning carpets to furniture and hard floors.
Also, this Vacmaster unit will have enough power for suctioning both dry and liquid messes, and it will do either faster than most other vacuums in the market.
No matter how efficient a vacuum/blower might be it will not work well for you if you have to keep emptying the tank. This unit ensures that you can finish most of your tasks or work on vast areas without having to empty the tank as it has a large capacity of 12-gallons. The large tank on the Vacmaster VBV1210 makes it one of the best shop vac because you can use it to for big jobs.
Despite the capacity being greater than what you get from most other units, it is still not bulky. And it also has some durable casters that make it easy to move around when vacuuming.
Vacmaster VBV1210 sits on some small but sturdy caster wheels that have swivel ability that help to make it a very mobile unit. Also, these wheels have an excellent ground clearance and so moving your vacuum from one place to the other is very easy as you do not even need to lift it. The good ground clearance also makes it easy to move the vacuum on uneven terrain even when the tank is full.
If you need to carry the unit from one place to the other or upstairs, it has two comfortable handles on the sides to make this easy. Also, the compact dimensions (17.8 by 17.8 by 24.2 inches) and the lightweight (24.4 pounds) make it easy to handle and hence more portable.
Although this unit comes with a powerful motor, it is not as loud as you would expect. Vacmaster VBV1210 comes with a sound diffuser that helps to dissipate most of the noise hence making it ideal for both outdoor and indoor use. However, it is still not the quietest vacuum on the market, and so you should be ready to bear some noise when using it.
The Vacmaster VBV1210 provides top notch performance as both a blower and vacuum. When using it for blowing, you will only need to detach the quick release blower at the top and use it to blow away leaves and debris at an impressive air speed of 210 mph. As a vacuum, you get a 7-foot long hose that makes it possible to clean the hard to reach places and a large tank.
Also, the body of this unit has a sturdy polypropylene construction that can take a lot of abuse for long and some heavy duty casters to support its weight. And so you can always be confident of top notch performance for long with the Vacmaster VBV1210.
2. Other Features
- Accessories: When you buy this unit you will get a total of 11 accessories to ensure that you have everything necessary for the job. These accessories include the blower nozzle, noise/air diffuser, utility nozzle, blower adapter, reusable foam sleeve and a standard cartridge filter.
- Extra Large Drain Port: You will never have to worry about making more mess as you empty the tank after clean up because this Vacmaster unit comes with an extra-large drain port that makes dumping easy, clean and with minimum downtime.
- Large On/Off Switch: The large on/off switch on this vacuum is impossible to miss, and it is in a favorable location for simple operation. Apart from this, it has a dust seal that keeps the dust out to increase its lifespan.
- On-Board Accessory Storage: Apart from coming with numerous accessories this unit also has an onboard storage compartment that will make it easy for you to organize them. Also, it has a cord wrap for the cord.
Vacmaster VBV1210 might not be the cheapest vacuum/blower, but it is still cheaper than most other units that do not have as many features. Also, the high-performing motor and the 12-gallon tank capacity are some features that you would expect to find in units that are at least double the price that you pay for it.
If you take into account everything from its power and tank size to the accessories that you get and ease of use you will see that it has a reasonable price tag. And so it is worth the investment both for individuals looking for something for regular and occasional use.
- 5 HP peak motor for powerful performance.
- 210 MPH maximum air speed for efficient blowing.
- Huge and dust sealed ON/OFF switch.
- 12-foot cord for extended range and convenience.
- On-board accessory storage.
- Heavy-duty casters make it easy to roll.
- 2-year warranty.
- HEPA filter not included in the package.
- The long cord is still quite difficult to store.
- Vacuum cord might not be long enough for blowing around the yard.
Who Should Buy?
Whether you are looking for an efficient vacuum cleaner for dry and wet cleaning or a leaf and debris blower for your yard the Vacmaster VBV1210 is the tool for you. The powerful motor and the large tank capacity also make this unit a good choice for individuals that do a lot of vacuuming at home or professionally.
The sturdy polypropylene construction gives this tool the ability to withstand a lot and regular abuse, and the ease of use and versatility means that it will always make the tasks easier. And so whether you are a professional cleaner or just a homeowner looking for an efficient cleaning tool the Vacmaster VBV1210 is the best shop vac for you.
Last Updated on